Versatile Cattle and Farming - Abundance of Feed - Winter Crops Included
Located 49km west of Condamine
• 3,511.181Ha (8,676ac) Freehold plus 826Ha (2,041ac) Forestry Lease
• Dryland cultivation 1,440Ha (3,558ac) Brigalow/Belah country running into box
• Extensive improved pasture development
• Extremely well watered - artesian share bore, Tchanning Creek runs through property, two dams plus internal trough watering facilities
• 5 bedroom main homestead, 3 bedroom house plus cottage
• 1,400 Tonne grain silo storage plus pad
• Large machinery shed plus workshop shed
• Steel cattle yards plus covered work area
• Excellent fencing throughout the property
• Winter crops included wheat, chick peas and oats
Callitris' is an exceptionally well developed property offering mixed agricultural production in the renowned district of Condamine. Immediate cash flow with the winter crops included with sale. Inspections are highly recommended as the message to sell is clear.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.