Your own private oasis with room for the horses
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Not often does a home encompass this level of traditional elegance, family practicality and fabulous northern outlook. Take advantage of the family promoting neighbourhood and create your own lifestyle where the kids can enjoy the pool, cubby house, their motorbikes and farm animals on close to 6 acres. The local school bus services the area and drops the children at your driveway. This elegant and classy colonial features tongue and groove internal walls, is visually spacious with 12 foot ceilings and wide hoop pine floorboards through the majority of the home. Enjoy the extra benefits of 2 living areas, an office with 2 x built-in desks and a wide north facing timber deck that stretches across the back of the home which adjoins and surrounds the above ground pool. The dining and second living area flow seamlessly onto the back deck through large glass doors and the galley style kitchen conveniently overlooks the deck, pool, and back yard. There is plenty of shed space with a 2 and a 3 bay garage (with 4 roller doors) plus an extra garden shed between the two sheds, for extra storage space, as well as a double carport attached to the house. The sheds and carport all have concrete floors. You will also find a fenced off area for the horses or cattle at the rear of the property, a bore with tank that services the laundry, and 2 x rainwater tanks that service the remainder of the house.
- 4 bedrooms all with built-ins and r/c air conditioners
- Classic colonial style with tongue and groove walls, 12 foot ceilings and hoop pine floors
- Office with 2 x built in desks, entry and 2 living areas
- Well appointed galley style kitchen adjoins the dining and second living area
- Ensuite and main bathroom plus separate toilet off deck
- 5 x reverse cycle air conditioners and fireplace
- Wide north facing, timber deck extending the length of the home
- Above ground pool with surrounding decking
- Approx. 6 acres with bore and tank plus 2 x rain water tanks
- 2 and 3 bay garage (with 4 roller doors) + 2 garden sheds and double carport attached to house
- Fenced area for cattle/horses, chicken coup, dog pen, vege patch, cubby house, sand pit and garden shed
Don't miss out on this opportunity to own your very own private family oasis and retreat.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.