Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
EXCELLENT DRYLAND FARMING OPPORTUNITY CLOSE TO TOOWOOMBA
- Land: 241.87 ha (597.67 acres)
- Located 11km North of Oakey
- 241.871Ha (approx 597.66 acres) 2xfreehold/ 1xleasehold
- Country consists of alluvial heavier black soils and level loam box wilga country
- approx 590 acres of cultivation under minimum till practice
- water is sourced from one large earth dam, one unequipped bore, and Doctors Creek runs through the corner of property
- The property is boundary fenced
- Three bedroom hardi plank home, 3 good sheds 1 with concrete floor and 3 phase power, silos, 18 tonne agridry diesel batch dryer.
This property presents a dryland farming opportunity within close proximity to Toowoomba and Oakey for cereal, pulse and horticulture production
241.87 ha / 597.67 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.