Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLID BRIGALOW BELAH CULTIVATION
- Land: 1,055 ha (2,607 acres)
"Westfield" is located 25km South of Drillham. It has a family Homestead which consist of 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with separate toilet and a 2 bay garage attached to the side of the home. It also has 3 reverse cycle air-conditioners and is located on a elevated site. With a large kitchen and living areas opening out to a front veranda and side patio, you'll enjoy outstanding views looking over the property.
The property also provides :
-a machinery/workshop/bulk shed space which measures approx 90'x98' with concrete floor and power connected 350T.
- 1x 600T Twister Silo.
- 72T Sherwell Silo.
- "Westfield" has Rural power connected to the Property.
- A Grain depot is situated close by in Miles.
- a School Bus is only 5km away on Butlers Road which assists kids to Miles State Primary & High School.
Area & Tenure:
The property is on 1 freehold titled country, with a total area of 1,055Ha (approximately 2,606.95 acres).
- The Country on "Westfield" is undulating and was originally Timbered with Solid Brigalow Belah, Wilga and Bottle Tree.
- There is approx 2,300 acres of deep black/brown soil cultivation.
Water on the property is sourced from 6 earth Dam's and 1 Bore which is equipped with Solar and pumping to 2x5,000gal and 1x2,000gal Poly Tanks, as well as providing spray water to the property.
The boundary fencing on "Westfield" are mainly 4 barbed and a mix of split post and steel post.
A small set of timber cattle yards are located on the property, as well.
1,055 ha / 2,607 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.