Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
St Clare - Farming & Grazing Opportunity within 18 kms from Dalby CBD
- Land: 514 ha (1,270 acres)
- 513.941Ha, 1,269.87 acres (Freehold/Leasehold) 13 Titles
- Located 18km South of Dalby with access from Dalby Cecil Plains Road and then Starks Road.
- Self-mulching alluvial plain soil
- 450 acres of dryland farming country with a further 50 acres available
- Submersible bore run by a generator, 2 dams
- 4 barb fencing with steel posts
- Steel/Wooden yards
- Two bay machinery shed, 100 tonne silo
Property Summary St Clare', being less than k20k from Dalby, offers quality soil types for grain or cotton production with the versatility of Condamine River grazing country, ideally suited for an additional area or stand alone absentee owner.
514 ha / 1,270 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.