Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Versatile Cattle and Farming - Abundance of Feed - Winter Crops Included
- Land: 4,337 ha (10,716.95 acres)
Located 49km west of Condamine
• 3,511.181Ha (8,676ac) Freehold plus 826Ha (2,041ac) Forestry Lease
• Dryland cultivation 1,440Ha (3,558ac) Brigalow/Belah country running into box
• Extensive improved pasture development
• Extremely well watered - artesian share bore, Tchanning Creek runs through property, two dams plus internal trough watering facilities
• 5 bedroom main homestead, 3 bedroom house plus cottage
• 1,400 Tonne grain silo storage plus pad
• Large machinery shed plus workshop shed
• Steel cattle yards plus covered work area
• Excellent fencing throughout the property
• Winter crops included wheat, chick peas and oats
Callitris' is an exceptionally well developed property offering mixed agricultural production in the renowned district of Condamine. Immediate cash flow with the winter crops included with sale. Inspections are highly recommended as the message to sell is clear.
4,337 ha / 10,716.95 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.