Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FORGET PREVIOUS PRICE, VENDOR REQUIRES A SALE ON AUCTION DAY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The time has come for my vendors to retire they are serious sellers. On offer is a beautiful brick home in a great North Dalby location. The property is easily and economically maintained with a bore and watering system to look after the manicured lawns and gardens, plus solar power to add to the cost effectiveness of the home. The property features:
- Main bedroom/parents retreat with sitting area, ensuite and walk-in robe, 2 large kids bedrooms plus an office or 4th bedroom
- Formal lounge, formal dining, kitchen/dining combination featuring Tasmanian oak timber kitchen, Caesar stone benchtops, 900mm s/s 5 burner stove with electric gas combination oven, and dishwasher
- Impressive outdoor living space, fully screened for year round entertaining, accessible from formal lounge, kitchen and main bedroom
- New ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, ceiling fans, screened windows and quality fittings
- Single garage with internal access, single carport and garden shed
This property has been immaculately maintained and will make an ideal family home. A must for your inspection list.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1,027m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.