Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WOW! $10,000 Extra Value!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Are you looking for a property that has had all the work done? Well I am happy to say this family home ticks all the boxes. The 1970's timber home has been impeccably maintained. The home features;
- 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Spacious open living, polished timber floors
- Brand new 7 kilowatt air conditioning unit that cools and heats the entire home
- Air-conditioned separate rumpus room, store room, office and laundry
- Large store room that can easily be converted to a fourth bedroom
- Modern kitchen features gas cook-top, electric oven and new dishwasher
- Stylish bathroom includes shower over bath, new hot water system
- Tinted windows on the western side of the House
- Fully fenced 911sqm allotment, single carport, 6m x 6m workshop, 3m x 3m garden shed, paved outdoor area, 2000lt rain water tank, established lawns and gardens
- Many extras include plumbing replaced (all fixtures water wise), external tap front and rear, entire house screened, pay TV dish, new clothes line, freshly painted front porch, upgraded electrical/meter box
This property will make an ideal first home or a great investment property with solid returns for the astute investor. A must for your inspection list.
Currently rented with happy tenants at $275 p/w until July, 2018.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
911m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.