Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Are You Looking for Something out of the Ordinary?
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
With multiple living and entertaining areas spread over 380sqm of quality home, this property ensures a great family lifestyle. Positioned on 3 Acres of manicured lawn and gardens the quality home features:
- Locally built Queensland Style pier and beam home on approx 380sqm including double garage
- 4 Bedrooms currently used as 3 bedrooms plus office, large bathroom with shower and bath, separate vanity room with double basin
- Large formal lounge with bar area adjoining dining room with built-in display cabinet, 2nd TV room
- Massive louver enclosed deck with fire place leading to private gazebo and 11m long in-ground salt water pool, sunbathing decks, umbrella shades and fire pit
- Fully fenced 3 acre allotment, circular entry driveway, established gardens, 3 x 10000gallon rainwater tanks, bore with articulated water system, cement pathway, bitumen driveway to shed and garage
- Workshop shed with internal 1 tonne crane, workers shower, toilet, sink, large to store caravan or boat; extra storage container, plus double garage with remote roller door and extra storage
- Many more extras, fans, power points galore, quality light fittings and curtains, reverse cycle air-conditioning, and monitored security system.
This property has been 17 years in the making, you will not believe the detail and many extras you will find. A must to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.