Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
WOW, WHY BUILD WHEN YOU CAN HAVE THIS!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac this fabulous 5 bedroom home tempts the entertainer and large family. Enjoy the enormous east facing timber deck at the rear, stretching the length of the house, overlooking the grassy back yard. The well appointed kitchen has a window servery onto the deck and the spacious dining area also accesses the back verandah. Ventilation and insulation were high on the list with this 2013 build with two types of insulation on the house including batts and roofing blanket, perfect for climate control all year round.
- 2013 quality build with pier & beam foundations
- 5 build-in bedrooms, 5th bedroom could be converted into a rumpus/teenagers retreat/home office with access off front deck
- 5x20m back deck with insulation & ceiling fans
- Large open plan kitchen, dining, lounge
- Ducted rev cycle air conditioning
- 2 large bathrooms, with spacious shower recesses & vanity space, plus bath in main
- 12x8m 3 bay shed with additional bay for workspace & 2 electric roller doors
- 4,000m2 allotment, set up for orchard at back of property
- 10,500gal approx. rain water plumbed to whole house, can be switched to town water if required
- Roof blankets on shed & house plus insulation batts on house
- 3x8m chook/dog pen with weatherproof lockable shed
Put this well established property on your list to inspect. It is priced to sell!!
- 2013 Build
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Large East Facing Deck
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Secure Parking
4,000m² / 0.99 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.