Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A HOME FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 5 Cars
This property is looking for a new family to take advantage of the relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle that a growing family needs. Located on a secluded 8000sqm fully fenced allotment and hidden from the neighbours by a boundary screen of established native trees. The home is a traditionally built Dalby pier and beam home. Cleverly designed the gorgeous residence has allowed for maximum livability, with generous internal living areas that flow easily to a private outdoor entertaining deck. The impressive home features;
- 4 Bedrooms plus office/5th bedroom all with air-conditioning, ceiling fans, the main bedroom has a tastefully appointed ensuite, plus T.V point to all rooms (including outdoor area)
- Separate formal lounge, open family living area includes a fully appointed kitchen a chef would envy
- Outside features starts with a great deck area, circular driveway leading to a formal cover entrance/carport, powered 12m x 7m Colorbond shed with 15AM Power points and generator adapter in the switchboard
- 24,000 Litres of rainwater plus a 5000 litre tank plumbed to the sink, dripper system to establish the garden and reseeded lawns
So if I ask the question, are you looking for the following:
- Spacious shed for Dad
- Impressive home for Mum
- Massive secured playground, and enough room for a pony for the kids
And you answer yes then you must ring for an inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
8,008m² / 1.98 acres
3 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.