Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION - RARE CUNNINGHAM ST PROPERTY
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Properties in this location are not on offer very often. Take this opportunity to live in the heart of town and enjoy the convenience of parks, shops, cafes, schools and transport all within close walking distance via the footpath from your front door. All your living is out the back of the house so your privacy has also been catered for. This welcoming family home features the character of yesteryear with VJ Walls, high ceilings, picture rails, polished timber floors and timber blinds.
- Convenience to the CBD, schools & transport
- Classic style home with VJ walls, high ceilings, picture rails, polished timber floors & timber blinds
- Timber kitchen with plenty of cupboards, walk in pantry, plus island bench
- Lounge & dining areas flow through to the back deck which overlooks the private landscaped & established back garden
- Main bathroom, ensuite & laundry are fresh & the ensuite features a claw foot bath
- 3 carpeted bedrooms are generous & the master bedroom has a WIR
- Family room & sunroom/office space, positioned perfectly for these cosy winter mornings
- Ducted air conditioning , r/c air conditioner, insulated ceiling plus gas outlet
- Set on fully fenced 976m2 allotment with carport, solar power & detached, powered, fully lined workshop/studio
Enjoy this enviable position within easy stroll to Thomas Jack Park & CBD. Do not miss out, call for an inspection today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Private Deck
976m² / 0.24 acres
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.